sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2008

Circus




It was a nice ride- someone said but i didn’t understand what him had really said… Suddenly everything cleared up in my mind, suddenly all the memories come back to me…
I was running, like a crazy kid, than a mirror, a strange mirror crossed in front of me, oh… what to do, the first thought was to break it, but I was too afraid of the 7 years of bad luck. I keep running and without reason or explanation I could cross that I crossed the mirror. Wow! In the other side, laughs, things breaking, animals making noises… Then I realized I was in a Circus, yeah! In a circus, I saw the clowns training, and the jugglers playing with balls and other things. So I looked up, there it was, the most beautiful vision of all my little life… There she was, balancing in a little trapezium, with my eyes I followed her, to the front and back again, front and back again, her hair was balancing with her body, I knew, in that moment I realized that she was the one I wanted for me, just me… I start to climb the safe net, everyone was yelling and telling me to go down, but I couldn’t. I knew that if I could reach the top I would win my present, my girl, my princess, so I shut up all the voices in my head and continued climbing, just thinking in her… Than my feet fall, oh, I felt scared, more than that I couldn’t describe the fear I felt, but I looked up and there she was graciously beautiful, my heart beat more hardly and I pull some strength out of nowhere and with my arms tired and my hands hurting I climbed more vigorously than ever. She was my price; her kiss was everything to me in that moment. Oh... my hands are not capable to climb… I’m falling… “it was a nice ride” someone said… Now everything was perfectly clear, but so many heads I raise myself from the floor but they did not let me see… were she was? The trapezium was balancing alone, I felt cold, alone, so many efforts for nothing. She was gone… Fuck… Oh I want to came back, where is my strange mirror so do I could cross? I turned my back to that amount of people; just looking to the floor I was searching for something that could tell me where my mirror was. Then I saw a foot a beautiful foot , attached were a leg even more beautiful, than I saw that white flying dress, and without noting it I was looking passionately to her eyes and to her lips… She smiled at me and I smiled too, she took a step over me and I felt her lips touching mines. Wow! What a feeling, something invaded my body and I just felt that I was in paradise. I forget my mirror, and I wanted the time stopped in that exact moment, I was completely, madly passionate for her…

Sem comentários: